BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Maundy Thursday pics!

I know, I know...I'm way overdue and Easter's come and gone, and a few people have asked me when I was going to put these up. Well, here they are now. Enjoy! Feel free to email me if you want captions added to these photographs! And I mean you write the captions! =)

thetable1

thetable2

washfeet

soup

miin&keatlim

sivin middlecandle klfamily cutlery

passoverbooklet

makan

lightingcandle

db&sb

3 Comments:

Blogger Chin Hor said...

Thanks for your kinda comments SB! The photographs are just standard photographs =) No big deal. It'd be great to have the entire BLC family on a few long tables and we could all be in our sanctuary eating! That would be wonderful, next year maybe? ;)

8:29 am

 
Blogger Sivin Kit said...

Chin Hor does it again ... what did he do? well, simple.

He "captured" some moments that points us to more "meaningful" realities.

Thanks man! A picture really is worth more than a million words. And so many fantatsic pictures you've posted!

10:53 am

 
Blogger Chin Hor said...

Thanks Sivin! I like the way you put things. Captured moments to point to meaningful realities. I really like that =)

11:37 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home