BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm dreaming of a ________ Christmas

BLC Christmas Flyer.jpg

There are two corporate worship events related to Advent/Christmas starting this Sunday December 10, 7.30pm at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. The map to the venue for this Sunday is below (click on the image)

Good Shepherd Map.JPG

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly thankful to the owner of this website who
has shared this fantastic paragraph at at this place.

Feel free to surf to my website Click here to continue.

1:24 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that what pleased me most about my experience with Dynamic Loan Offer was their fantastic low rates. I compared their rates to other title loan stores locally and online, and theirs was the lowest I found. Their service was courteous, professional, and complete. Thanks again Dynamicloanoffer@gmail.com and also I would recommend Dynamicloanoffer@gmail.com to anyone in need of a speedy and secure loan.

4:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home