BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Return of BLC's Boy Band?

Here's my attempt in putting a YouTube video on this blog.


[BLC Boy Band Jamming Video]


We miss you Ray!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fridge Elf said...

Hey there Sivin, I am a friend of Dion Forster (he will be one of my presbyters at my ordination in Septmeber). H elad me to your blogs and I looked around at the various links and churchblog. I enjoyed browsing here. I wish you all God's blessings in Malaysia. God Bless
Juan Smith

6:49 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home