BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Church History & Sedaya CF


Sedaya CF door Posted by Hello

It was kind of interesting to be invited to talk about "church history" for a change. So, the last two Fridays on the 15 & 22 I tried to do my bit for the University College Sedaya Internatinal (UCSI) Christian Fellowship.


Sedaya CF worshipping through songs! Posted by Hello

For Session one I did a Formula-One attempt speeding through 2000 years of church history trying to highlight key turning points and some reasons behind them. I think many were just overwhelmed with the info. Most Christians know very little about what has happened through the ages. Session two I did more of a Q & A style where they could ask questions and I tried to give "generous" responses while connecting them to a simple timeline I put on the board to summarize the overload the other Friday. It was nice to have Untamed Vessels join me for both days, they only managed to sing for the second sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home