BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Satisfying a hunger ....


the road to STM Posted by Hello

I spent more than 6 hours at Seminari Theoloji Malaysia's Seremban Campus yesterday. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Three papers completed on Monday and three exams completed at 5.45pm yesterday. All this just to see whether I can start studying again (as if I don't everyday but you know what I mean!)

I never had the chance to study in this beautiful new campus because I aready graduated the year before they moved (kind of couldn't enter the promised land huh!?)

I have very fond memories of my time in seminary, lots of stories to tell - some more profound, a lot pretty silly but all in all part and parcel of my growth.

It also has become for me a symbol of creating a "hunger" in me to be a life-long learner. It's during my time here that I started to begin appreciating good reflective reading .. better late than never in my case (I had to move beyond my Asterix comic diet - which I still enjoy!).

For those who are interested to take some kind of extension course you can check out what they did in 2004 here

Of course if you're not ready the BLC Christian Discipleship School is a good place to start (Evangelism for Dummies coming up on 5-7 November!), but there may be some courses offered by them that you can do in parallel. let me know of your interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home