BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Moving with the Messiah ... again


Here's how our thoughts and feelings, impulses and imaginations can be united together through the Scriptures - and most of all the Story of Jesus!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sivin Kit, is this your only blog? I have been looking around at blogs related to Moving with the Messiah ... again and I found your site. I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look; you will be happy you had did! My site deals with make money at home related information. Plus I have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you.

12:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Sivin Kit, Do you want to be VERY succesfull? I have been looking around at blogs related to Moving with the Messiah ... again and I found your site.
I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look, you will be happy you had did! My site deals with Gifting programs related information. Plus I have some free stuff on my site that may want to use.

10:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home