BLC's Community Blog - the Gatherings, Life Groups, discipleship, social issues, prayers, worship experiences, insights into the Scripture... no random statements of who we had lunch with and what our dogs ate for breakfast. The place where strangers get to know us as a community, who we are, what we're like, how we function, and to experience what it'll be like to be a part of us.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Scent of Velvety Pink Flowers

** Originally from The Hiking Path Meant for One **

Looks like she couldn't wait =) Congratulations to Rev. Sivin Kit and his wife May Chin and their son Gareth, as Elysia Kit Kye Xin was born healthy just a while ago!! May Chin's fine and resting up now and good thing Sivin didn't faint!

elysia_mummy1

Looks like he couldn't wait either! Just got an SMS from Sivin about the baby and sitting nicely in my inbox, were pictures! =) So exciting! That was real quick Reverend ;) But we're all excited! It's all good!

sivin&gareth

I was going to post up this picture before I went to sleep at midnight, but didn't have energy to do so but as soon as I got up, armed with all the news I have just received, I couldn't wait! This picture paints the accurate of the doting father Siv

in is. I absolutely enjoy looking at it. I have many other pictures of Sivin with Gareth but this is the most recent. I was about to blog about them waiting for Elysia's arrival but guess like I said, she beat me to it! =)

For more, you could visit Sivin's blog =)

Welcome Ms. Elysia Kit Kye Xin! We can't wait to meet you!! And congrats Mr. Gareth Kit Kye Ler on being promoted to the eldest child!

***Picture of May Chin and baby Elysia courtesy of Rev. Sivin Kit.***
***Blog entry title and closing message courtesy of Jochebed Jayasooria.***

1 Comments:

Blogger Lepak said...

Eh....Chin Hor... you want to change Gareth's name ah? His chinese name is Kit Kye Ler. *chuckle*

5:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home